Thursday, 16 August 2012

I'm On To You: Letter to the devil

 

Dear Satan
You got me and you got me good
I was down for a while but now its time
I'm on to you.

Yea your tricks got me thinking
I'm a failure
I'm weak
I'm just not good enough
They got me thinking
I'm not loved
I'm not worth it
I'm just not good enough
Must admit you got me and you got me good
But now... Now I'm on to you.

My mind was messed up
My heart phased out
Got me thinking
I'll never make it
I'll never survive
I'm just not good enough
Your trickr got me thinking
Something's wrong with me
Nothing good will ever come from me
I'm just not good enough
LOL! You got me and you got me good
BUT! This ends now 'cause I'm on to you
Listen to this 'cause I'll make sure it comes through

I'll bring you down
Everything you try to achieve
Every pain you inflict
Every heart you break
Listen to me now I'll bring you down
I'll chop you up
All your agents
Your demons
Your workers
I hope you're listening carefully I'll chop you up
I'm on to you
I'll throw you out
Out of our hearts
Out of ourlives
One by one to everyone I'll bring deliverance
Hear me well I'll throw you out
I'm so on to you

You got me and you got me good
But now... It's time
I'll bring you down
I'll chop you up
And I'll throw you out
Be warned!

Your number one enemy
The D.D.M!

-Hlogi

No comments:

Post a Comment